Minggu, 07 Desember 2008

Sanyasin Employers

TAMILNADU, INDIA. He was a Hindu holy that has left temporal, but he is also an entrepreneur class kakap memperkerjakan that thousands of people. Christian Fabre, or Swami Pranavananda Brahmendra Avadhuta now known as name, is a French living in India. He was a saint or a Hindu Sadhu since several years ago, and now he runs ashram in the southwestern state of Tamil Nadu, this article is based on the BBC broadcast. He came to India in the 1970s and fell in love the culture, beliefs and people. After losing their jobs, he also introduced his family to find that a Swami and renew confidence in himself. He purchased four sewing machines and a number of orders received from a number of famous French clothing company. Currently the company owns Fashion International has 35 factories that memperkerjakan 60 thousand people. The teachers finally called for a life as a hermit - kemelekatan leave all the world to focus the search and enlightenment spriritual. Swami said, "Teachers' I swear I make, in conditions to make life sanyasa, I must still run my business. He said that I can not leave my job. " Svami now living in the Ashram along with the other sadhu in the sacred associations. He does not care about the money. "I do not save sepeser uangpun to me. I share all the benefits of the workers. "HPI adds: This is a report that is not where the public is usually not a sadhu will continue as a businessman after running sanyasa his life.