Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Senin, 19 Januari 2009

sweet scaling egg demand in the United States

ZERLITHA Arifin, go to Maryland, the United States after the collapse of her husband dihantam storm krismon 1997. Sesampainya in the U.S., he plays a brain boutique business in the house. How the story next to survive in the country? Arifin Zerlitha following discussion can be hikmahnya by readers Tribun Kaltim. 

WHEN parents intend back from Maryland to Brazil, my husband says, "Eh ... I'm not kind products are you selling to Jakarta ..." Wah the brilliant idea. Rather than empty baggage, get (better) filled with merchandise. Kan term economical postage of goods. True ... kan? 

Finally, all our luggage contents merchandise products with the United States. And the chance that my youngest brother wanted to help my business in Jakarta. Finally, I made a special websit serve buyers in India. 

If a business enggak I started this new year-end 2007. So, yes ... approximately one year to run the new deh. But alhamdulillah more smoothly this business. Moreover, many buyers from the region who also came lho. 

When the buyer can buy more products from the United States with affordable prices. Besides that they not be bogged down for shopping, because the system is pembeliannya sent through the post. So ... have many customers from everywhere. 
                                                                        *** 
TIME hold berjalan.Usaha boutique I just have to run only because the initial fad. Nyokap my time here ... he makes me tuh ngajarin Betawi food. That name Soto Betawi and Telor crust. Hmmm .. enggak is yummy ... Fortunately I moody-an alias maulah study Betawi cooking a dish. Accidental bokap Betawi people. That time I only briefly studied. Nah, I was fit dipraktekin less tasty cuisine from nyokap .. he he ... he ... berhasilah staple. 

Pas accidental time lageee fasting month. Surely this dish the same as those Indo. Then beredarlah on the mailing list I promosiin alias. Eh bener enggak taunya and many also peminatnya. Moreover, having a speech impediment scaling tuh .. wuihhh ... eunakk tenannn on them and because it's also a lot that has not been eating. 

If the price is now a portion of a crust having a speech impediment? I sell in Maryland 5 dollars. Expensive enggak about? But here for the mah .. segitu pas bandrol price. If it seems kemalahan in Jakarta banget ya! 

To soto Betawi, had tuh buatin pesenan create event committee meeting Indonesia Society Association. Both of us cooked together nyokap ... duhh buatin pesenan also tired of the people. But it asyikkk experience for me. 

I'd like a little story I, of what I, behold, there is a phone call from VOA (Voice of America). They say, if I want to practice how to creating a crust having a speech impediment disiarin ago on television and can be seen in the VOA program JAKTV Pop Notes in the 2007 edition of Lebaran. 

Wowww ... surprise surpriseeee .... Who do you want enggak. But enggak confident I can do ...? Cook new merchandise crust having a speech impediment is the incoming elevisi lagee ... Soalnya said they are not selling crust in the United States having a speech impediment. And in fact one of the buyers have a job in the VOA. So they have to try first crust having a speech impediment that made me comfortable saying that ... (geer nihhh.he.eehe ..). 

Finally, a week later and began circulating shootingnya pas in the first day of Lebaran JAKTV. Lumayanlah nostalgic for drugs and my brother and sister in Jakarta. They can ngeliat my television even though we enggak home village to Indonesia at the time of Lebaran. Through the glass screen media, it's quite nostalgic for the physician ... he ... he ... he ... 

Actually that made me stand dsini, Maryland in the atmosphere is different with in Indonesia. Here there is no congestion, there is no pollution, clean and organized. Here there are four seasons: winter, spring, summer and autumn. 

What winter engggak like most, because they had to wear clothes flake. Ribet enggak do ... But I like tuh, because he can play in the snow seluncuran. Oh yes let ribet wear clothes in the winter but we can use style shirt. For example, life jackets and shoes, boots. I try deh summer, wah-use home shirt aja main allias origin enggak fervor. 

Usually used pants / skirt and short-sleeve shirt Buntung. KTA always go to the beach. I love to call her husband and children to the Ocean Beach or Rehoboth Beach. Approximately journey takes two and a half hours. Fortunately here enggak jammed, smooth-smooth course on the way.

I still do recreation in the vicinity of my home, to the Harbor. If enggak in the Baltimore Harbor or the Gaylord National Harbor (new). Because the city is close to my Washington DC, the weekend like the roads to the White House, National Monument or to the museum-historical museum. Kan good for adding a child's education. 

Here how many tourist, local and foreign. Moreover, if there are more event-specific event, such as the New Year, Christmas, 4th of July (the Independent's Day) & Cherry Blossom. 
What I like most is' Cherry Blossom 'because many grow flowers all white (country shipment of Japan). 

Usually grow once a year in late March or early April (Spring) and have paradenya tuh. Cherry Blossom Parade name, such as a vehicle parade, dances and music. Indonesians who are here to participate enliven the event. They present Reog Ponorogo and kulintang. Calculate count promotion of regional cultural country. (*)