Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Rabu, 14 Januari 2009

Natalie Dylan, a student home San Diego, California, U.S., and in the auction virgin fresh 3.7 million U.S. dollars

Natalie Dylan, a student home San Diego, California, U.S., melelang keperawanannya desperate to get their money to pay for college. However, probably 22 girls this year have not selected the winner.

When you first auction broadcast through a radio in the U.S., set September, the value of any bid start pop. Natalie had to get the price 243,000 U.S. dollars, or about Rp 2.5 billion.

And value continue to go ride it. In fact, when the already 10,000 men with the highest bid, 3.7 million U.S. dollars (about Rp 40 billion), Natalie is still waiting to shake one's head because the better bid.

But, of course, can not yet confirmed whether the man was serious with the bid or just purely fraudulent.

"I do not think people like to go out so much money to get their virginity, even when virginity is not so appreciated. It seems there is competition among the men, "said Natalie overt.

A matter of why there is no winner, Natalie says this is not auction, such as e-Bay with the highest bidder as the winner. "I do not choose the highest bidder. I need time to know each other. I spend a lot of chat with them, "he said.

10,000 from a bidder did not have a little sexual orientation exotic, some are even looking for love. "Create a search for love, I just tegaskan this date night," he said.

Natalie have a reason to sell kegadisannya. He has achieved a degree in the field of women's studies. Now he needs to pursue a master's degree on marriage and family therapy.

Well, here it costs large. "I'm honestly a matter of course that the reason why I melelang virginity. I do not take advantage more than that. I and the auction winner will get a proportionate, "he said.

He never has a claim to the two lovers, and they formed a serious relationship with. Both male-male polite and patient with the desires. Natalie own keperawanannya had planned to submit a kekasihnya, but he was not yet time to do it.

"People may think me strange because until the age of 22 years still virgin. However, I always keep my follow-horn, "said Natalie.

Inspiration find this kind of money coming from the older sister, Avia (23). The older sister who did not choose the less attractive to sell themselves for three weekends to pay for the course.

To prove the virgin, Natalie dare undergo various tests, including tests of lies. "I know, I wish this many people will be condemned because it is taboo, but I do not take it with a headache," he said. mail / tis